Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

Defines Epic

Everything a good animation needs is in this. Excellent music, characters, backgrounds, and above all, animation. Every time I see a new bunny kill I'm inspired to do an animation akin to this. Unfortunately, having enough time or motivation is not something I always have. Thanks for creating such an epic Animation!

DARE DARE

Absolutley Stunning

By far, one of the greatest animations my eyes have beheld. I'm not saying it's the best, but it deserves a 10/10 5/5. It's animations like this that make you want to be a better man. I'm putting a link to this in my sig on Deviant Art.

Zelda: UO Epis:8 Zelda: UO Epis:8

AWESOME!!!

I will admit, it was a bit shorter than I expected, but it was still awesome! 5/5 10/10

Music Catch 2 Music Catch 2

Greatest music game in a long time!

This is possibly the coolest music game in flash I've ever played! 5/5 10/10!

Next Time Next Time

I've been searching the Audio portal for the past 5 hours trying to find the perfect song for my Project, and I think I found it.

I'm in the process of Animating an Anime Intro for a Contest run by an Indie Manga company. And with any anime intro, A good upbeat song is needed. The only thing it needs is Lyrics and to be condensed. (it can't run anymore than 1:30). Is this anything you'd be interested in? Cause I sure am. I know music myself and I'd be willing to write a melody for the singer and possibly lyrics, if you can get me a shortened version of the song.

I'm really hoping you say yes.

Zelda-Links Awakening-Jenova Zelda-Links Awakening-Jenova

zelda?

there is no zelda in this song! but i like FF more so it's still a high rating, I have two complaints.
there was some clashing in the middle.
and it was way to slow. it's supposed to go twice that speed.

7he5hocker responds:

It's jenova's theme song, in the style of Link's Awakening's dungeons. so no it's not supposed to go twice the speed

FFX - Silence Before the Storm FFX - Silence Before the Storm

great song!

i only beat the game once beat that was good enough to remember how great the songs were. although my favorite is "to zanarkand" this is still a good song!