Next Time Next Time

I've been searching the Audio portal for the past 5 hours trying to find the perfect song for my Project, and I think I found it.

I'm in the process of Animating an Anime Intro for a Contest run by an Indie Manga company. And with any anime intro, A good upbeat song is needed. The only thing it needs is Lyrics and to be condensed. (it can't run anymore than 1:30). Is this anything you'd be interested in? Cause I sure am. I know music myself and I'd be willing to write a melody for the singer and possibly lyrics, if you can get me a shortened version of the song.

I'm really hoping you say yes.

Zelda-Links Awakening-Jenova Zelda-Links Awakening-Jenova

zelda?

there is no zelda in this song! but i like FF more so it's still a high rating, I have two complaints.
there was some clashing in the middle.
and it was way to slow. it's supposed to go twice that speed.

7he5hocker responds:

It's jenova's theme song, in the style of Link's Awakening's dungeons. so no it's not supposed to go twice the speed

FFX - Silence Before the Storm FFX - Silence Before the Storm

great song!

i only beat the game once beat that was good enough to remember how great the songs were. although my favorite is "to zanarkand" this is still a good song!

Metroid 3 - Brinstar Metroid 3 - Brinstar

Great song!

5/5 10/10! I just recently beat super metroid again (I beat it about once a year). this is such a good song! probobly one of the best songs from the game.

Kepp up the good work!

Castle of Tears Castle of Tears

Amazing!

deffinetly a good remix. i give this one 10/10, 5/5. also favoritng it. very good arangment.

NemesisTheory responds:

Thanks a ton! :D

KH: Dearly Beloved KH: Dearly Beloved

I love this variation.

please finish this song! and add an orchestra!

Contemplation Contemplation

wow!

I gave this a five because i was doing some creative writing, and it turned out well. repeditive, but makes you think.

Great song!

_-_Midna's Desperation_-_ _-_Midna's Desperation_-_

could be better...

there were parts that could be better, like the little trill thing at 00:13, came in one beat to late.

great mix other than that.

Lova-Gurl responds:

ummm it's called a delay? the note played already it's the effect that made it do that

KingdomHeartsFinalBattle(rmk) KingdomHeartsFinalBattle(rmk)

an Awesome feeling

"Every light must fade,
Every heart return to DARKNESS!"

greatest quote ever
awesome remix by the way!

Legend of Mana - Nova Eclipse Legend of Mana - Nova Eclipse

oh, come on

this is supposed to be BOSS music, fast and furious. needs to be heavier.