Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

Defines Epic

Everything a good animation needs is in this. Excellent music, characters, backgrounds, and above all, animation. Every time I see a new bunny kill I'm inspired to do an animation akin to this. Unfortunately, having enough time or motivation is not something I always have. Thanks for creating such an epic Animation!

DARE DARE

Absolutley Stunning

By far, one of the greatest animations my eyes have beheld. I'm not saying it's the best, but it deserves a 10/10 5/5. It's animations like this that make you want to be a better man. I'm putting a link to this in my sig on Deviant Art.

Zelda: UO Epis:8 Zelda: UO Epis:8

AWESOME!!!

I will admit, it was a bit shorter than I expected, but it was still awesome! 5/5 10/10

Ánima by Gusana Ánima by Gusana

interesting!

I give this a 10/10 5/5 for being creative! The music was perfect for this, and the animation wasn't bad! I like the simplistic feel this animation has. Keep up the good work!

EFN Episode 3: Purpose EFN Episode 3: Purpose

Beautiful work!

Every episode so far has been epic! The animation, the plot, and most important, the voice actors and they're dialog. The "jack be nimble" poem in the last episode sent chills down my spine. I'm definitely waiting for the next episode!

TOFUZILLA TOFUZILLA

Awesome!

Ironically I was thinking of FLCL as well! Reminded me of the scene where the robot fights the giant robot hand.

Anyway! great artistic skill! It's hard to do FBF animation like that!

10/10

Space tumor Space tumor

Great Animation

That was Awesome! I can tell allot of time went into that Animation. I'll be honest, the animation could have been MUCH better and the music was very repeditive, but It's the story that makes an animation good. I'll be looking forward to your next animation.

9/10

Straw Boats Borrow Arrows Straw Boats Borrow Arrows

good and bad

The animation was okay, and the plot was cool, but the music was like, thousands of cats scratching chalk boards. Regardless, it was still good overall.

7/10
3/5

ssb-sprite opening ssb-sprite opening

If only...

If you would have at least told everyone that the spites weren't yours, I would have rated higher, but you get...

0/5
0/10

darkshadow389 responds:

i'm not stolen enithing spiderfalcox it's my friend and his the author!!!!
mother fucker

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

WOW!

I've never seen a better tribute to Newgrounds!

10/10